Hangzhou has made strong efforts to combat COVID-19 since its initial outbreak. The special column will focus on how the city is preventing and controlling the virus, helping companies resume production, and working with cities around the world to weather hardships.
- Delegate proposes establishing Serving Chopsticks Day on Double 11th
- Zhejiang holds online export fair dedicated to Portugal
- Hangzhou ramps up financial services to help foreign trade enterprises
- Hangzhou company ramps up face mask production
- Online tomb sweeping proves popular in Hangzhou amid COVID-19
- Tech shines amid COVID-19 outbreak