2 major museums in Zhejiang reopen
The Hangzhou Low Carbon Science & Technology Museum and Zhejiang Provincial Museum reopened to the public on March 25 and 26, respectively.
Hangzhou Low Carbon Science & Technology Museum
The Hangzhou Low Carbon Science & Technology Museum [Photo/zj.zjol.com]
Description: The Hangzhou Low Carbon Science & Technology Museum is the world's first low-carbon-themed science and technology museum. It combines exhibitions, education and academic exchange related to low-carbon technology and life.
Location: No 1888 Jianghan Road, Binjiang district, Hangzhou
1. Hours: 9:30 - 16:30 from Wednesday to Sunday. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays (except on state holidays).
2. Reservations: Visitors can make a reservation on WeChat (ID: zghzdtkjg) or in person. Reservations for up to four persons can be made per WeChat ID. Real-name authentication is required.
3. Wear face masks during your visit and maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from others. Wear disposable gloves when participating in interactive activities.
4. Visitors mut follow the guidance of staff and avoid crowding. Do not enter closed off areas.
5. Luggage services, the special effects cinema and courses are not available.
6. Any changes will be published on the museum's official website (https://www.dtkjg.com/en.html ) or WeChat. Dial 0571-87119500 if you have any questions.