Logo wanted for 'Picturesque and Dynamic Zhejiang'
"Picturesque and Dynamic Zhejiang" has been released as Zhejiang's provincial brand slogan since June 2022. In order to promote the picturesque landscape, rich cultural heritage and innovative spirit of Zhejiang province, and to expand the influence of Zhejiang provincial brand domestically and internationally, it is hereby announced that a global call for design proposals for Zhejiang provincial brand logo is open.
All natural persons, legal persons and other organizations that are interested in designing Zhejiang provincial brand logo and willing to comply with all the requirements of the Request may individually or jointly participate in the competition and submit their design proposals.
When to Submit Design Proposals
Starting time: 9:00 am, August 8, 2022 (Beijing Time)
Deadline: 24:00 pm, September 20, 2022 (Beijing Time) (*All late submissions will not be accepted.)
Online voting: October 1 to 7, 2022 (Beijing Time)
Guidelines for Design Proposals
1. The design shall be closely related to the theme "Picturesque and Dynamic Zhejiang", with distinctive features of spirit, culture, development, industry of Zhejiang province. The design shall also be creative and eye-catching with a strong social and cultural appeal that can be widely recognized domestically and internationally.
2. The design shall combine the Chinese and English slogans "诗画江南、活力浙江 Picturesque and Dynamic Zhejiang" with the logo, and be artistically expressive and aesthetically appealing that accommodates flexible combinations for a variety of scenarios and applications in different materials, colors, sizes, shapes, dimensions, etc. The design shall be compatible for various promotional purposes in traditional media and new media platforms.
3. (1) The design shall be submitted as a JPG image (within 5M) with a precision of 300dpi and a size of 297mm x 420mm (A3 horizontal or vertical) with the logo in the upper part and its descriptions in the lower part. See "more" on the Design Layout.
(2) You can also submit a JPG image (within 5M) with a precision of 300dpi and a size of 297mm x 420mm (A3 vertical) consisting of 3 to 5 scenario applications. See "more" on the Design Layout. ( Optional)
(3) You may also submit a video clip (MP4, within 100M) of less than 15 seconds with a resolution of 1920*1080. (Optional)
(4) No information relevant to the designer(s) or designer organization(s) shall appear in the submitted work or video. Otherwise, the submitted works will be judged as invalid.
4. Each designer shall demonstrate the idea, concept and meaning of his or her works in Chinese or English in the Application Form, and submit the form with the Application Commitment through the online system.
5. The submitted design shall be sent in one document with the title "Zhejiang provincial brand logo + designer's name + designer's phone number". All materials related with the submitted works will not be returned. The first prize winner will be required to provide a video of design process to prove the originality of his or her works, and cooperate with the Organizer for any further production.
6. All submitted designs shall be the original works without similarity to the brand logos of any other city. All submitters shall assume full legal responsibility for the copyright of their submitted works. The Organizer has the right to reject the works suspected of plagiarism.
Awards & Bonuses
1. Gold prize winner (for 1) will receive an award of RMB 300,000 (pre-tax) and a certificate of honor.
2. Silver prize winners (for 5) will each receive an award of RMB 100,000 (pre-tax) and a certificate of honor.
3. Bronze prize winners (for 15) will each receive an award of RMB 30,000 (pre-tax) and a certificate of honor.
4. Excellence prize winners (for 30) will each receive an award of RMB 10,000 (pre-tax) and a certificate of honor.
5. Shortlisted prize winners (for 50) will each receive a certificate of honor.
6. Excellent organization prize winners will receive a certificate of honor.
In case of multiple designers, the award shall be shared within the team by mutual agreement. Prize winners should be responsible for income taxes.
Step 1: Click https://h5.zjol.com.cn/material/hlzj/en/ to enter.
Step 2: Fill in the required information and upload the design work.
Step 3: Click "Submit" on the right side of the work list. When "Operation Complete" is displayed, it means the submission is successful.
1. The copyright of all winning works belongs to the Organizer. The Organizer has the right to modify the winning works, and the prize winners are obliged to assist the Organizer to make further modifications to the shortlisted works. The Organizer has no obligation to pay extra fee except for the prize award according to the announcement.
2. The final logo design shall be approved by the Publicity Department of CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee. The Publicity Department of CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee has the right to license authorized institutions to use the logo in any form. The uses include but are not limited to: promotional activities, communications, cultural and educational projects and any activities related to the Publicity Department of CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee; production, publication, broadcasting and media publicity; marketing activities of authorized television broadcasters, business partners, etc.; other authorized projects.
3. The designers applying to participate are all regarded as agreeing with the above regulations and the content of Application Commitment. The Publicity Department of CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee has the sole right to interpret the regulations.
The Publicity Department of CPC Zhejiang Provincial Committee
The Organizing Committee of "Global Call for Design Proposals for Zhejiang Provincial Brand Logo"
Scan the QR code to learn more about the activity.
August 10, 2022
August 8, 2022
August 4, 2022